Based our flagship Mazali™ wig, the Chop is a skin-top unit hand-crafted with high-quality materials and highest quality human hair. It comes layered and ready to wear out of the box. Depending on your preferred style, you may want some additional trimming. Please refer to the product photos so you can see how it comes shipped. Prices varies by length selected. 16" is $700, 18" is $750, 20" is $850. Choosing an ombre color will add $50. Ordering your unit cut and styled will add $198 to your order.
- Remy (cuticles intact), double drawn, fine human hair. Virgin except for color.
- Hair sewn in layers falling to approximately 2-4" layered down the back long than stated length when measured from the crown (i.e. a 20" wig will fall approximately to 22"-24" measuring from the top of the head down the back).
- A hand-sewn French Top (skin top).
- Hair texture: Available in straight or wavy. Wavy texture hair dries naturally wavy but can be blown straight or hold a curl. Straight texture hair will dry naturally straight but can also be heat styled to hold curls or waves.
- Our comfortable stretch cap with adjustable drawstring for a perfectly snug fit.
- Comb at hairline and snap clips around perimeter for all-day security (can be customized without comb and clips for those with no hair or those who prefer to wear the wig with non-slip headband for added comfort).
- Hair vented at hairline for an undetecably natural look (vented means that hairs are sewn into the seam to completely hide the seam).
- Multi-directional hair on scalp can be parted anywhere, so you can change it up.
- Money Back Guarantee. 1 Year Warranty. As always.
Please Note: Highlights can sometimes be added to our human hair wigs and toppers. However, since the hair is color treated, the new color may or may not take. Adding new highlights and/or color is at your own risk. Only use a highly trained colorist. For more information, please visit our FAQ.
Not sure what size you are? Measure your head using the diagram below for reference. If you make a mistake, no worries. We can always exchange it for the correct size.
Inside The Cap Photos
Close-up of French/Skin Top